This Board Features
- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with Viridios Cutting Board Finish
- Place your food directly on the board as it is 100% food-safe
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% ethically sourced Canadian lumber
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
The Viridios Cutting Board Finish can be purchased in the drop-down box next to this description. This product is 100% food safe.
Was this board close to what you wanted but was missing something? We are here to provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Send us an email at email@example.com with your desired changes and we will be sure to get back to you asap with an answer.
All our wood has variations in the grain pattern, the color of the wood as well as the tone of the board. The color of the wood can be slightly darker or lighter than the picture.
If you have any question or requests, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
# Engraved Chopping Board Mother's Day
# Realtor Gifts Hostess Gift