The All Purpose Cutting or Cheese Board is great for every day chopping as well as a presentation piece for cheese displays. The ergonomic handle makes the board easy to around. The idea for this board was to have sleek rounded edges to compliment the wood grain. Although it is a more modern design it would compliment just about any type of setting well. Like most of our boards, this unique take on a cheese board is as functional as it is artistic. Both sides are 100% functional. This board makes an excellent wedding, housewarming, birthday, or even a thank you gift.
All our boards are handmade in Canada. This gives us 100% control over the quality and the ability to provide a 100% food-safe guarantee.
Help Save the Environment!
This board was made using 100% green construction techniques.
- All the wood used would have ended up in a landfill.
- Muskoka Woodworking takes the time to talk to local arborists and save the logs they cut down.
- From there the logs are milled by a sawyer and then dried in a solar kiln.
- Finally, our woodworkers turn the rough lumber into beautiful boards that will last the test of time.
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying our Food Safe Preserving Wax every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Muskoka Woodworking Preserving Wax liberally
- All Preserving Wax to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
The Muskoka Woodworking Preserving Wax can be purchased in the drop-down box next to this description. This product is 100% food safe.
Was this board close to what you wanted but was missing something? We are here to provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Send us an email at email@example.com with your desired changes and we will be sure to get back to you asap with an answer.
If you have any question or requests, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org