This Board Features
- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with Viridios Cutting Board Finish
- Place your food directly on the board as it is 100% food-safe
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% ethically sourced Canadian lumber
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Cutting Board Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Cutting Board Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
The Viridios Cutting Board Finish can be purchased in the drop-down box next to this description. This product is 100% food safe.
Was this board close to what you wanted but was missing something? We are here to provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired changes and we will be sure to get back to you asap with an answer.
All our wood has variations in the grain pattern, the color of the wood as well as the tone of the board. The color of the wood can be slightly darker or lighter than the picture.
If you have any question or requests, please send us an email at email@example.com
# Custom Cherry Cheese Board Montreal
# Engraved Cutting Board For Sale
All our boards take the "Tree to Table" journey. This is how we do it:
- Muskoka Woodworking takes the time to talk to local arborists and salvage the trees they cut down. These trees would usually be thrown in landfill operations at the municipalities expense.
- After the trees are cut down they are loaded and brought to the sawyer to be milled into slabs.
- We then take the freshly cut lumber and place it in our kiln for 4-6 weeks so that it can be dried to a stable moisture level. This helps prevent the wood from cracking and warping.
- Finally, our woodworkers turn the dried lumber into beautiful boards finished off with Viridios Finish.
We choose to have control over all of the phases wood would normally go through so that we can ensure 3 things:
1. That we never contribute to clear-cutting or the unnecessary killing of trees. We would not claim to be over the top environmentalists or "tree huggers" as some would put it, but simply have found harmony in saving on lumber prices while contributing to a better tomorrow.
2. The highest quality products. We do not have to rely on unknown third party companies to produce premium lumber. Although most lumbermills produce adequate quality lumber we feel in our to stand behind the products we also have to stand behind the lumber they are made out of.
3. Supporting local businesses. We only use local trees from Ontario and Quebec and all the sawyers (people who mill logs) are from Ontario as well.
Thanks for taking the time to learn about our process!
- Muskoka Woodworking Team
We aim to offer the best buying experience possible. This includes the shipping process. We ship to both Canada and the USA (with the exception of Hawaii). We also offer free Canada wide shipping on orders over 195 $ and under 40lbs to all provinces (not territories).
Boards that do not have customization or extras will ship in approximately 8 - 12 business days.
Boards with either customization, add-ons, or engravings will ship in approximately 10 -15 business days. If you need it sooner please contact us.
Shipping time is 1-2 days for southern Ontario.
Shipping time for the rest of Ontario and Quebec is 2-4 days.
Shipping time is 3-7 days for BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, PEI, and Newfoundland.
The Canadian Territories shipping time is 5-12 Days.
Shipping to the USA including Alaska is usually 5-10 business days.
Qualifications for Free Shipping
- Minimum order of 195 CND
- Under 40lbs
- Canadian provinces only (no territories)
- Retail sales only. (Wholesale and Corporate sales not included)
All our boards are shipped with corner padding and wrapped in craft paper. Then the board placed in the cardboard shipping box and packaged tightly with packaging paper so it will not move around in the box.
For further information please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org