The Live Edge Serving Board with Stainless Steel Handles makes entertaining guests easy. The serving board can hold an abundance of finger foods making it ideal for any party. Cutting on the wood is not a problem as the boards have been created and finished the same way all of our regular cutting boards are. These boards can also double as an ottoman tray. This board makes an excellent wedding, housewarming, birthday, or even a thank you gift.
All our boards are handmade in Canada. This gives us 100% control over the quality and the ability to provide a 100% food-safe guarantee.
Help Save the Environment!
This board was made using 100% green construction techniques.
- All the wood used would have ended up in a landfill.
- Muskoka Woodworking takes the time to talk to local arborists and save the logs they cut down.
- From there the logs are milled by a sawyer and then dried in a solar kiln.
- Finally, our woodworkers turn the rough lumber into beautiful boards that will last the test of time.
Protect Your New Board
All cutting boards made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying our Food Safe Preserving Wax every 2-3 months will ensure a long life for your board. The process of maintaining and preserving your cutting board is simple:
- Washboard with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Muskoka Woodworking Preserving Wax liberally
- All Preserving Wax to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
The Muskoka Woodworking Preserving Wax can be purchased in the drop-down box next to this description. This product is 100% food safe.
Was this board close to what you wanted but was missing something? We are here to provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired changes and we will be sure to get back to you asap with an answer.
If you have any question or requests, please send us an email at email@example.com