- Handmade in Canada
- Finished with Viridios Finish
- Place your food directly on it as it is 100% food-safe
- Both sides can be used
- Made from 100% ethically sourced Canadian lumber
Protect Your Product
All boards are made from wood will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Finish every 2-3 months will ensure a long life. The process of maintaining and preserving is simple:
- Wash with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply the Viridios Finish liberally
- Allow the finish to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth
The Viridios Finish can be purchased in the drop-down box next to this description. This product is 100% food safe.
Was this design close to what you wanted but was missing something? We are here to provide you with exactly what you're looking for. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired changes and we will be sure to get back to you asap with an answer.
All our lumber has variations in the grain pattern, the color of the wood as well as the tone of the wood. The color of the wood can be slightly darker or lighter than the picture.
If you have any question or requests, please send us an email at email@example.com