Viridios Food-Safe Wax is:
- Made from food grade mineral oil and organic beeswax.
- Exceeds FDA regulations for contact with food.
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Prevents wood from staining
- Stops odors from forming in the wood
- Will not discolor the wood.
- Easy to apply
- Extends the life of cutting boards, bowls, and wooden utensils by up to10 times.
All wooden boards made from will eventually crack, split, or even gain a permanent odor if they are not properly taken care of. Applying Viridios Food-safe Wax will not only drastically extend the life of your board but it will also help preserve the rich, vibrant colors of the wood. The process of maintaining and preserving your board is simple:
Board Maintenance Includes:
- Wash the board with water and soap
- Dry completely
- Apply a liberal coat of Viridios Preserving Wax liberally on all surfaces of the board
- Allow the wax to sit for a minimum of 6 hours
- Buff off all excess wax with a soft cloth or paper towel
- Re-apply every 10 times you wash the board with soap and water.
Approved for use on Butcher Blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils or Wood Countertops.
If you have any questions please visit www.viridiosfinish.ca or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org